New off- and online appearances cater to customers and renters
Norfolk, VA – (Feb. 14, 2013) – For Rent Media Solutions™ has unveiled its new look for FRWeb, FRPrint, and FRTargeted products. With these changes, the new ForRent.com homepage and new front covers for For Rent Magazine®, ForRent.com™-The Magazine, Apartamentos Para Rentar® and After 55™ Housing & Resource Guide appeal to the search habits and visual interests of renters, while simultaneously providing more advertising opportunities and visibility for property managers.
For Rent Media Solutions launched its “New Year, New Look” movement in January, after carefully analyzing the evolving search habits of apartment shoppers. The first reveal from the New Look redesign coincides with comScore’s #1 ranking of ForRent.com sites, which received 2.9 million unique visitors in January.
For Rent Media Solutions understands the importance of bringing in new apartment seeking and believes this first New Look launch, as well as the future unveilings, will increase unique visitors as well as visibility and user engagement for communities across multiple mediums. The redesigns enhance community visibility by focusing on locality, advertising opportunities and easy functionality – all incorporated within a simplified, sleek appearance.
ForRent.com Homepage Enhancements:
- Search Box and Image. The main search box is centered prominently on the page and the image behind it will now be directly correlated with the location of the shopper.
- Enhanced showcased listings. Beyond the ‘Community Spotlight’ ad opportunity, there will be six additional images linked to apartments for rent.
- Easy to find resources. There are dedicated sections for moving services, apartment living, apartment hunting tips and industry news and trends.
- Facilitated navigation. Advanced design and layout to capture more click-throughs and engagement.
Magazine Front Covers’ Enhancements:
- Simplified layout. The amount of text, fonts and colors has been cut down to reduce clutter and pique the visual interest of apartment shoppers.
- Social expansion. Facebook URLs specific to the community’s page will be used in conjunction with the social icons to provide a clearer social call-to-action for consumers.
- Showcased design. For Rent has muted its brand presence to focus on the front cover community.
“For Rent Media Solutions’ message to clients is that it’s all about YOU!” said, Terry Slattery, president of ForRent.com and Homes.com. “We promised clients simplified packages and products that are easy to use, and easy to understand. The homepage and magazine front covers’ redesigns deliver on that promise, and this is only the beginning.”
For Rent Media Solutions is making changes and creating new opportunities for apartment communities. With these simplified, powerful new looks, EASY is here.
About For Rent Media Solutions
Founded in 1982 as For Rent Magazine®, For Rent Media Solutions™ is headquartered in Norfolk, Va., and provides property managers and owners with diverse marketing and advertising products. These products are easy to use, easy to understand, and designed with the renters in mind. For apartment shoppers, For Rent Media Solutions provides robust community listings in a multitude of mediums, including: print, social, online, mobile, video and an extensive distribution network. For Rent Media Solutions publishes 85 magazines covering more than 80 markets nationwide, including After 55™ Housing & Resource Guide, ForRent.com Magazine and ParaRentar. For Rent Media Solutions operates five additional websites: ForRent.com®, SeniorOutlook.com®, CorporateHousing.com®, ParaRentar.com® and ForRentUniversity.com®. Visit ForRent.com for more information, or visit us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
As one of the nation’s leading online home search destinations, ForRent.com inspires renters to discover their next apartment, loft, townhouse, or condo. ForRent.com features rental listings with a user-friendly format, making finding your next home an easy exploration. Visitors to ForRent.com’s apartment living blog, Facebook page, Twitter account and Pinterest boards will discover relevant content and can join the conversation surrounding their home decorating style, rental tips and more, serving as the complete resource for renters in every part of their living experience.